MightySafe Tornado Saferooms | Tornado Shelter Systems
Engineered In-Home Tornado Shelter & Safe Rooms
MightySafe Shelters is founded on one steadfast principle – build the safest shelter on the market today. Attention to detail is one of our priorities. We look at the little things others overlook.
- Exceed all FEMA requirements by significant margins. The ventilation system is 50% larger than required by FEMA.
- Utilize stronger components than other manufacturers. All corners are solid steel, not welded panels.
- Ongoing quality control insures structural integrity. We inspect every unit at each stage of assembly.
- We utilize the highest quality metals and welding materials. High Strength steel plate produced by Nucor.
- Invest in testing and research to quantify safety and security. Texas Tech Debris Impact testing proves our claims!
- Product Liability Coverage MightySafe provides a $1,000,000 product liability policy on all our shelters. Most competitors don’t have any! These are just a few of the reasons why MightySafe should be protecting your family!
Watch The Video
Engineered, Not Designed
Shelters for Existing Homes, engineered to be accessible at a moments notice.
- Maximum protection with minimal space intrusion.
- Garage or carport installations are popular for most existing homes.
- Complete installation in under one hour.
- Outdoor installation options for homes without a concrete slab.
Shelters for New Construction and Remodel Projects can be engineered to be undetectable.
- Providing protection from severe weather events.
- Safe refuge from home intrusion.
- Secure storage of valuables, firearms and irreplaceable items in a climate controlled environment.
- Options for electronic locking, backup power and air filtration.
The Best Investment and Value
MightySafe Shelters make sense for many reasons over other types of shelters. Here are just a few facts to consider when you are choosing how to best protect your most valuable assets:
- Saferooms provide safe refuge inside your home or business. You never have to venture out into the storm for protection.
- Unlike most purchases, a saferoom will never wear out, depreciate, or require maintenance.
- Installing a saferoom in your home not only provides peace of mind, it also improves the resale value
- Portable – your MightySafe saferoom can be moved to your next home or business.
- Secure storage of valuable and irreplaceable items
- New construction installations can be virtually undetectable.
- Many insurance policies offer a discount for an in-home "safe."
- Texas Tech certification – MightySafe passed all debris impact test and performed better than many other brands.
- MightySafe saferooms exceed all FEMA requirements
- More efficient use of space – 2-inch thick walls vs. 8-inch or more for concrete and masonry types.
The Easiest Installation
Installation of most saferooms now takes less than two hours. Compare this to several days to build a concrete room onsite, if the contractors and the weather cooperate!
Builders appreciate prefabricated saferooms on their jobs for many reasons.
- Installation takes 2 hours or less vs. days for other types of shelters. Our units are completely prefabricated and arrive ready to use immediately.
- The saferoom provides secure storage of contractor's equipment while construction is taking place.
- MightySafe saferooms are always square and constructed to exact dimensions. We will work with your architect and builder to provide maximum protection with minimal loss of space.
- MightySafe can build a saferoom to fit most any size, height or design requirement, including staircase units. Utilize that space in a useful way
- All MightySafe shelters are anchored by HILTI Anchoring Systems.