MightySafe Industrial Shelters | Tornado Shelter Systems
The Best Investment and Value
MightySafe Shelters make sense for many reasons over other types of shelters. Here are just a few facts to consider when you are choosing how to best protect your most valuable assets:
- Saferooms provide safe refuge inside your home or business. You never have to venture out into the storm for protection.
- Unlike most purchases, a saferoom will never wear out, depreciate, or require maintenance.
- Installing a saferoom in your home not only provides peace of mind, it also improves the resale value
- Portable – your MightySafe saferoom can be moved to your next home or business.
- Secure storage of valuable and irreplaceable items
- New construction installations can be virtually undetectable.
- Many insurance policies offer a discount for an in-home "safe."
- Texas Tech certification – MightySafe passed all debris impact test and performed better than many other brands.
- MightySafe saferooms exceed all FEMA requirements
- More efficient use of space – 2-inch thick walls vs. 8-inch or more for concrete and masonry types.
Standard Features and Options
- Installation takes 2 hours or less vs. days for other types of shelters. Our units are completely prefabricated and arrive ready to use immediately.
- The saferoom provides secure storage of contractor's equipment while construction is taking place.
- MightySafe saferooms are always square and constructed to exact dimensions. We will work with your architect and builder to provide maximum protection with minimal loss of space.
- MightySafe can build a saferoom to fit most any size, height or design requirement, including staircase units. Utilize that space in a useful way
- All MightySafe shelters are anchored by HILTI Anchoring Systems.
The Easiest Installation
Installation of most saferooms takes less than two hours. Compare this to several days to build a concrete room onsite, if the contractors and the weather cooperate!
Builders appreciate prefabricated saferooms on their jobs for many reasons.